Children enjoyed being guided through creating two different characters from fondant icing, and learning tricks and techniques for piping and using various tools. The finished products were very impressive, and the children were very proud of their achievements, plus they were developing STEM skills at the same time. The friendly nature of Kelly and Kelly was particularly noted in the participant feedback. Thank you! Rosalie Foss CITY OF BAYSWATER
I was impressed by the professionalism and enthusiasm shown by the Cupcake Kellys during the workshop. The children were engaged throughout the whole session. I would be very happy to have Ksquared Kreative back for another library activity. Karina Oliver CITY OF BAYSWATER
The City of Wanneroo was a pleasure to work with. The attendees of their Gold Program (seniors over 55) absolutely loved the cupcake decorating and fondant modelling class.
It was a huge success – the photo’s below captured the mood. What a delight! These ladies and gentlemen had such a giggle while learning a new skill.
We were invited to run a cupcake decorating class for the City of Joondalup’s Anchors Youth Services. These teens did such a great job!
Anchors Youth Services run fantastic programmes and activities for young people age 11-18, where they can also access information, support and referral services from fully qualified Youth Workers.
What’s included in our workshops?
- Fondant to create figurines/cupcake toppers
- Use of various tools, equipment, edible dust/glitter
- Baked cupcakes and buttercream frosting
- Windowed presentation box provided to take your cupcakes home
What else do I need to know?
- Workshops last between 1 and 3 hours (depending on chosen package)
- Minimum/maximum class sizes – contact us for details
- Workshops conveniently delivered at your facility or suitable location
- Allergy requirements can be catered for
Contact us to book one of our fun and educational workshops:
Call: 0404 176 940 or 0486 020 912