Providing a fun and entertaining experience for Perth based Vacation Care Programmes.
The aim of our holiday workshop is to inspire children’s creativity, perfectly designed for kids aged 4 and older. We teach children to make colourful fondant toppers and then decorate their own cupcakes. So, don’t delay Contact us now to book!
It’s also a learning experience…
- Differentiating between two-dimensional and three-dimensional objects
- Using cutters and tools to make various shapes and patterns
- Rolling, kneading, cutting and shaping fondant all contribute to developing fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Help build confidence and sense of achievement
- And children learn a new skill
The kids at St James Anglican School had so much fun and learnt something new with our ‘Summer’ themed Cupcake Decorating Class.
What a Vacation Care Provider Had To Say…
“Kingsway Christian College After School Care loved having Ksquared Kreative with us for our incursion during the school holidays. The children enjoyed making fondant toppers for their cupcakes. Kelly Lee-Bell and Kelly Robertson-Kay were very helpful during the sessions showing the children how to use different tools and how to model the fondant into different shapes.” Brooke Marshall, After School Care Coordinator. Kingsway Christian College
What’s included in our workshops?
- Fondant to create figurines/cupcake toppers
- Use of various tools, equipment, edible dust/glitter
- Baked cupcakes and buttercream frosting
- Windowed presentation box provided to take your cupcakes home
What else do I need to know?
- Workshops last between 1 and 3 hours (depending on chosen package)
- Minimum/maximum class sizes – contact us for details
- Workshops conveniently delivered at your facility or suitable location
- Allergy requirements can be catered for