The Cupcake Kellys run educational workshops here in Perth that tick the Western Australian STEM/STEAM Curriculum boxes. The perfect incursion for homeschool groups.
We provide everything you will need in order to create edible art in the safety of your own home/venue. It’s a fun, engaging and tasty experience!
- Differentiating between two-dimensional and three-dimensional objects
- Using cutters and tools to make various shapes and patterns
- Rolling, kneading, cutting and shaping fondant all contribute to developing fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Help build confidence and sense of achievement
- Children learn a new skill
What’s included in our homeschool incursions?
- Fondant to create figurines/cupcake toppers
- Use of various tools, equipment, edible dust/glitter
- Baked cupcakes and buttercream frosting
- Windowed presentation box provided to take your cupcakes home
What else do I need to know?
- Workshops last between 1 and 2 hours (depending on chosen package)
- Minimum/maximum class sizes – contact us for details
- Workshops conveniently delivered at your school or suitable location
- Allergy requirements can be catered for