We absolutely love to inspire children through the art of decorating to find pure joy in their creativity. The best part is seeing their little faces light up with excitement and pride during the class.
We are so passionate about what we do, we teach children to make colourful fondant toppers for their cupcakes which they then get to take home to enjoy with family and friends. So, don’t delay BOOK NOW!
It’s also a learning experience…
- Differentiating between two-dimensional and three-dimensional objects
- Using cutters and tools to make various shapes and patterns
- Rolling, kneading, cutting and shaping fondant all contribute to developing fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Help build confidence and sense of achievement
- And children learn a new skill
What Parents Had To Say…
- Great fun, new skills in a supportive environment. Thank you for extra support and positivity you offered Lana. Louisa Logan.
- Thank you, the boys really enjoyed it! They want to know when they can come along to another one. Lene de Lange.
- Accessible, fun, well presented good group size, reasonable price and good location. Shannon Meyerkort.
- Each class runs for an hour
- All ingredients and equipment supplied
- Allergy requirements can be catered for
- Meerilinga Children’s Centre Kingsley Location
Don’t miss out, enrol here to avoid disappointment!
For all enquiries about Cakes or Classes