Need an activity that alleviates boredom and keep seniors minds busy while offering sensory stimulation? We have found our workshops aid in relaxation, improves communication and socialisation, even encourages humour and playfulness.
Furthermore, it is said arts and crafts help with hand eye co-ordination, cognitive abilities and concentration and may even help prevent feelings of anxiety or depression.
Echo Community Services booked our cupcake decorating workshop to deliver to their clients. The ladies had a great time, and loved creating their own miniature works of art..
What a pro!
This is what Dorothy had to say about our Floral Themed Cupcake Decorating Class.
What’s included in our workshops?
- Fondant to create figurines/cupcake toppers
- Use of various tools, equipment, edible dust/glitter
- Baked cupcakes and buttercream frosting
- Windowed presentation box provided to take your cupcakes home
What else do I need to know?
- Workshops last between 1 and 3 hours (depending on chosen package)
- Minimum/maximum class sizes – contact us for details
- Workshops conveniently delivered at your facility or suitable location
- Allergy requirements can be catered for