And just like that, another term has come to an end!
The last month has been a bit of a crazy one so no wonder the time has flown by.
Behind the scenes we’ve been getting our promotional video done – it’s been on the ‘to do’ list for some time.
We have only shown the bloopers reel on our social media pages but if you’ve missed it – here it is!
We always have fun while working in the kitchen so what was caught on camera shows the humorous side to Ksquared as we tend to laugh at ourselves quite often.
Get the first glimpse of the final draft of our promotional video – we hope you enjoy it.
If baking is your thing and you love doing it with your kids then this recipe will help to keep them entertained.
Have fun playing and then tucking into the cookies with a mug of your favourite hot chocolate!
Domino Cookie Recipe
250g Soft Butter
140g Caster Sugar
1 Egg Yolk
2 tsp Vanilla Essence
You will need our Easy Cookie Dough Recipe, Mini M&Ms, baking paper, baking tray, knife, ruler and rolling pin. If you have a set of dominoes blocks, bring them into the learning experience as they will provide an example for kids when placing the Mini M&Ms onto the cookies.
- Combined the ingredients from our Easy Cookie Dough Recipe and knead until smooth.
- Place in the fridge to rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out flat with a rolling pin on baking paper.
- With a ruler, measure and cut rectangle dominoes shapes approximately 3cm x 7cm x 0.4cm.
- Gently press the knife to make a slight crease in the dough for the centre line on the dominoes.
- Repeat until all dough has been used. Add mini M&Ms to create the dominoes dots.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Looking for an activity that gets you out the house?
Why not come along to one of our workshops, we are running 2 themes for the first time these holidays.
To book click below.