It’s been a glorious start to Autumn wouldn’t you agree?
If only this weather could last a little longer, it seems we are in for some cooler temperatures soon.
We are looking forward to some cozy pajama days during the school holidays with our little treasures watching movies, baking, playing board games…..
Okay okay, let’s be real for a moment! That’s an ideal scenario, I know in our house those blissful moments won’t last forever and no doubt we’ll need to get out the house before we all climb the walls.
During winter months, when it’s raining and chilly out, we’ll need to swap outdoor playgrounds for indoor activities.
I’m sure there will be tons of options for us to choose from when it comes to indoor entertainment.
One of which is our cupcake decorating class. Click on the link below to book your kids a place.
Our theme is camping and one of the cupcake toppers we’ll be making is a log fire!
Keeping on topic, we have created a ‘Secrets in the Garden’ theme-based class taking place next month for adults.
We will show you how to make figurines such as succulents and a rose to name a few.
Join us for an enjoyable and engaging couple of hours learning a new skill and you’ll soon be creating your own cakes and cupcakes for those special occasions!
A quick and easy recipe – Apricot Bliss Balls
Have a little fun in the kitchen with your little one’s and make a great lunchbox treat for now and again. This is a hit with our kids as they are so easy to make and taste great too!
• 250 g of dried apricots
• 200 g of condensed milk
• 130 g of desiccated coconut
• extra coconut for rolling
- Place the extra coconut into a bowl to roll the balls, set aside until needed.
- Place the dried apricots into a food processor until you get the desired size of chunks you like. Finer apricot chunks require more blitzing.
- Add condensed milk and coconut to the processor and mix together until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. If you feel the mixture is too soft, simply add a little more coconut. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place into a container.
- Place the container in the fridge for 2 hours to allow to firm then enjoy every morsel!